Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and a Happy New Me...


I am pleased that I have completed yet another year.

It has been an interesting year of awakening and taking care of myself. Very interesting to say the least! I have come back to a place that I feel I was so many years ago when I had the audacity to take care of myself first. We call this self-love and I don't mean the narcissistic type. I mean caring very deeply for the soul or non-physical and however that shows up in the moment. This means taking care of myself to FEEL GOOD at all times first and foremost. Not through running away or drugs or substances or substitutions or codependence or anything yucky.

I mean simply taking care to be in tune with my non-physical self or soul. Shifting my moment by moment focus to things that feel good or inspire me. I mean courting the presence within such that I feel no need for anything else. This place keeps me in bliss and I have watched over the last few weeks how this focus really does pay off. I feel good and things turn out better than anything I could have controlled or manipulated into being. Better yet, it is a much easier journey. Thank God!!!

I am going to begin my Vortex Diet again beginning on Monday. I will work on feeling good, staying in touch with my non-physical self or Vortex and do what is in front of me to do moment by moment. I am not sure where this will lead, but I know the peace and tranquility will be so worth it. The manifestations are a bonus and not the point of this project.

So, what is the point of this project. Shifting my focus intentionally and consistently to the wanted, to the blessings, to the gratitude, to the joy that exists when I let go of all the pressure I have learned to live within. Pressure I cause myself and pressure that others have attempted to impose upon me through the years. That is the point.

I will be sharing this journey with you daily through this blog. We'll see how this journey goes and what gets created and what gets opened up.

Ya'll come back now, Ya' here?

No comments:

Post a Comment