Saturday, January 23, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 20

Wow!  Day 20 - Amazing!

What's amazing is that I have been disciplined enough to write here every day and share my experiences and insights.  Sometimes it is a challenge to write as there is not always something to share or, at least, that's my thought process about writing.

Yesterday I got done with Yoga class and quite honestly did not feel like doing ANYTHING.  I just wanted to relax and do nothing.  So, that is what I did!

It was a beautiful, rainy day and I enjoyed it thoroughly.  I watched movies, poked my nose around the internet and hung out with my honey.  I guess I needed the rest yesterday because that is all I was motivated to do...

I am grateful that I can do what I feel like doing in the moment.  Having freedom and choices are important!

No comments:

Post a Comment