Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 22

I feel great today.  I have a few things that have to get done today, but it is still a beautiful, wet and clear day.  I like the rain when I don’t have to get wet in it.

I am having a very easy time these past few days of managing my energy and my focus.  I find this interesting and I think my ‘venting’ and openly sharing last Monday had A LOT to do with this.  I think the more current I am the less things will bug me and the less I will get triggered.

This means that I have to strive to stay current with EVERYTHING.  I have to share, respectfully, what is going on in my head and heart in the moment that it occurs.  I have to be willing to share what is going on inside.  This way nothing bottles up, but more importantly, I don’t get put on that darn gerbil wheel.  I am happy and content to simply be and express who and what I really am.

A child of God choosing this incarnation called Stefen.  I am grateful for this and so much more.  And so it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment