Monday, January 11, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 8


Yesterday was another extremely low key day.  Good!

I am still getting over a cold or something, so I am taking it quite easy and resting a lot.  I guess it was time to rest for a few days.  I guess that is what being mildly sick did for me.  Rest and relaxation.

I did a few errands that needed to get done AND I also watched or witnessed my mind go crazy trying to read minds and figure out the intentions of others.  Hmmmm...

In my "work" yesterday with my practice of connecting with my Vortex or Non-Physical self, I was able to see some simple things I could do to improve my relationship with my partner as well as others.  This is the Law of Attraction at work bringing me thoughts and ideas for improvement.  Wow, I always thought it would come as circumstances, opportunities, kismet and such.  Kewl, huh?

Today I made the communication that came to my mind yesterday as it would not leave my consciousness until I did so.  I am already clear about that.  Those nagging thoughts that are NOT negative and DON'T go away are my Vortex pushing me towards improvement.  The thoughts or actions need to be expressed or communicated or processed.

Wow!  Can it really be that simple?

So, let me see if I get this right...

  1. I focus on my Vortex or Non-Physical self through connection and FEELING THE CONNECTION.  
  2. Be appreciative and grateful for what is and what I am focusing on creating.  
  3. Then, feelings, thoughts, actions, "coincidences" and opportunities cross my path as the direct result of my focus on improvement.
  4. I act upon said opportunities and communications, etc.
  5. I then reap the even better feelings of having had honored my Vortex and what it is bringing me.
  6. Be appreciative for the improvement and relish the feelings!
  7. And then I begin the process again...
That's all for now...

1 comment:

  1. uh huh!!! it's like that!!! Just you wait, it is actually mind boggling when you start building momentum and play with it all!!!
    Lots and lots of FUN!!!
    xoxo
    Love you tons!
    Laura Keciri

    ReplyDelete