Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 10


Yesterday was a great day, very productive, but it didn’t end that way...  Why?  Because of thinking!  Yes, I said thinking!

I had an experience in the evening that left me feeling and thinking I was alone.  I felt pushed away and ignored.  Eew!

What did I get out of it?  I need to stop looking for anything outside myself.  I need to stop worrying about and looking at what I am NOT getting out of life.  I need to stop THINKING!  It is my thinking that goes haywire on me and gets me tangled in knots and feelings I don't care for.  It is all my mind, it is all my mind, it is all my mind.

I snapped at some point and just started feeling good again.  I cannot worry about what I am not getting or words or excuses or explanations.  All I can focus on is me, my mind and my alignment with Source.  The rest is driving me crazy.  Really crazy!

I got the punch in the stomach I needed by reading a passage from the book, "The Vortex".  on page 214:

"We want you to reach the place where you are willing...not just willing, determined...not just determined, eager...to let go of the need of control of things that are uncontrollable--like what anybody else is doing--and give your undivided attention to the only thing you can control, which is how you feel in any given circumstance."

I find it interesting how synchronicity brings me exactly what I need.  All the time!  Now, if I'd just get my MIND out of the way, I could allow this to happen more frequently and with some velocity...

No comments:

Post a Comment