Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vortex Diet outline and intent...


So, tomorrow is the big day we begin this 90+ day journey together. Why you ask? Well, I have several reasons now that you mention it...

1. I want to test this "Law of Attraction" and practice the principles laid out so clearly in The Vortex, by Esther & Jerry Hicks.
2. I want to share this journey with others.
3. I love to write.

What led me to this place of wanting to test this out? Well, a heck of a lot.

Back in November I went on a Shamanic retreat in the Sierra's for Samhain. It was a great weekend, however, there was a side of me that was still suffering and did not want to return to humanity. I have felt beat up and exhausted by life and by life's challenges recently.

I was ready to "go" as we say, but my spirit guides would have nothing to do with it. They quite clearly instructed me to come back and to listen to them. Listen, listen, listen. They are willing, able and desirous of helping me. Help in this life is what I needed because I was on my knees begging for rescue.

What I didn't realize is I needed to be rescued from myself or more specifically MY MIND!

This did not come to me easily. It took a while to see. I was guided to pick up the book, "The Vortex" and begin reading it. It had been sitting on my shelf for a few weeks gathering dust.

Upon beginning the book I, once again, became clear that my "problems" were all in my mind. It was my thoughts and beliefs that were holding me back. This was hard to swallow, so I decided to "test" it out. I decided that I needed to practice the concepts and processes in this book. Up until that point I had toyed with the processes and concepts, but quickly returned to my insanity as soon as contrast showed up the way I thought it shouldn't. Sound familiar?

In this state of despair and drama, I bought a set of Mala beads to wear. Why? Well, when I find myself stuck, I pray and get grateful. All 108 beads. EVERY time I do this my focus shifts, I feel better and things go differently. It took some work initially, but now it is getter easier.

For the next 90 days I am going on what I call The Vortex Diet. I will share this with you. I will share with you my challenges, my concerns, my ideas, my emotions, my thoughts, my wins and results and my insights. We will see what my life looks like in 90 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment