Thursday, January 21, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 18


I feel awesome today.  It is raining and dreary but beautiful out! I am alive and well and happy to be here.

Yesterday was an awesome day!  I was able to bring myself to a great feeling place thanks to the release of resistance I spoke about yesterday.  There really is something amazing to all of this Law of Attraction and Vortex stuff.

I notice that I feel good and the better I feel the easier my day seems to go.  Interesting how that works.

I also find that I have to keep reminding myself that this isn't about GETTING STUFF.  This is about FEELING GREAT at all costs.  The stuff is secondary and a by-product on my focus on Joy and feeling awesome!

This is the experiment for me in a nutshell: focus on feeling awesome at all times and see what "stuff" and "results" show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment