Sunday, January 24, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 21

Today's entry is going to be rather short.  Why do you ask?  Because I'm not feeling it today...

I got up rather early because I had to be somewhere by noon.  Not a bad thing in and of itself, but it changed my morning routine completely.  I had a very short meditation and prayer time, flung it in the shower and then took off...

AIDS Lifecycle 9 Kickoff today.  It was fabulous seeing faces I haven't seen for a year and meeting some new friends.  I love participating in the ALC!  It is my instant community of positive and loving folks focused upon making a difference in the challenge we call AIDS and HIV.

Check out my personal page on the right side of this window...

Yes, I am doing a plug here!  Shameless of me, but someone's got to do it...  I need donations to reach my 3k minimum to ride this year.  Guess how I am going to do that?  By utilizing the Law of Attraction...

Big shock, huh?

Today is about relaxing and not much else.  I remember well what Esther and Jerry tell me, "nothing is more important than that I feel good."  Other than that, I can take life as it comes...moment by moment...

That is what I have been doing since Friday and quite honestly, I feel great!  I am not worried about a thing.  I will let my "Vortex" or Vibrational Escrow do the worrying for me...

Have a great day ya'll!  XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment