Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 9

Yesterday was an exceedingly low-key, calm, peaceful, productive and soothing day.  Good!  I needed a Monday like that!

I said a few things to my partner that had come to mind the day before thanks to this work.  It was a delicious, loving and simple communication that was well received and completely understood.  How wonderful to be understood.  I think it had to do with me taking care of me and trusting the guidance that is being brought forward through me.

I can't think of much to share today because I am in the VERY beginning stages of this journey.  For me it feels like I am new to the team and am learning all the moves and ways to play the game.  Interesting analogy!  I HATED sports in school...

But that is how I feel.  Practice, practice and more practice.  Getting stronger in my skills to shift my mind, my focus and my energy.  I will find myself being a victim in the smallest of ways and will return to my practice.

I am taking life as it comes and trust I will know what to do every step of the way OR I will be shown the way.  It is what this 90-Day journey is all about afterall...

For those of you making comments, I urge you to bring them on.  I LOVE hearing from other folks.  We can all learn so much from the sharing.

Take care ya'll!  That's all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment