Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 24


Yesterday and this past week have been a tad crammed for me.  It has been extremely busy thanks to beginning classes at City College.

Last night after meeting with my Shaman Circle, three members mentioned how tired I looked.  They must have seen the past few days in my face and energy.  Aha!  I think there is a lesson here...

If I look at this from the perspective of the Law of Attraction and The Vortex I can easily say those comments from my friends are the result of my Vortex pulling to me supportive conversations around my well-being.  It is important to me to be well rested and as mentally clear as possible at all times.  These comments are simply a reflection of that passion and dedication that I hold for my health and well-being.

Or I could go the other way about these comments and say, "how rude!"  "How dare they say such a thing!"  Well, that is NOT a very supportive conversation so I didn't look that way.  I easily chose the empowering interpretation.

This is a result of this "Vortex Experience" process.  I immediately went to an empowering interpretation, instead of a negative one.  Two or three months ago I would have rebutted and defended myself and all of that goo in my gerbil wheel.  This is AWESOME NEWS!


On the other side of this conversation I was pondering this morning about my other commitments and wondering how all of this is going to fit with the addition of 5 classes this semester...

It came to me to be patient with myself and to stop trying to figure it out.  I will return to my "Vortex" when I start worrying about ANYTHING, especially my new schedule...

No comments:

Post a Comment