Thursday, January 28, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 25


Wow!  25 days into this experience.  It really doesn't feel like I've been focusing on this that long, but I guess I have.  Isn't it interesting how time can either drag or fly by?...

The more I take care of my SELF and manage my own connection with my non-physical self or my Vortex, the calmer I am and the easier things seem to be unfolding.  This is the whole point of this experiment!

Before I began this experiment I was so frustrated by this human drama and all that goes with it.  I was tired of trying so darn hard and feeling like I was getting no where.  I was frustrated with looking at what was NOT working and worrying about what I want to create.  I was so exhausted that words cannot do this state of consciousness justice.  I was at my wits end.  End of story!

This experiment is my second lease on life.  I am trying all over again to create an amazing life and an amazing experience.  I am taking to heart that my human efforts will get me no where and this has certainly been my experience up to this point in my life.

I look back on my life and the most free that I have ever been is when I am in a space of complete surrender and trust in the Universe.  I don't have a lot of experience with this because I was not brought up to believe I was a spiritual/energetic entity experiencing this human form.  I was brought up believing something else that was not very empowering...  Sound familiar?

My goal and charge now is to unlearn all of my human misconceptions and myths as quickly as possible and to practice who and what I really am...energy in motion.

I surrender to the Divine Energies that operate the Universe in perfect balance, harmony, order and rhythm.

And so it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment