Sunday, January 10, 2010

The 90 Day Vortex Diet - Day 7

I can't help but notice how easy it is for me to stay centered or in my Vortex the better I am feeling.  I am shaking a cold and I am present to how my health can easily affect my mood or "feeling" of connection with my Vortex.

I spent the better part of yesterday resting and watching movies and resting after I realized that I was being a big baby victim again.  I took a short nap, counted my Mala beads, read a little bit and then zoned out by watching movies with my honey...

I am so blessed to have such an understanding partner who doesn't take my "shit" personally.  It is rare that we have a disagreement.

I am reminded of my Science of Mind magazine passage from yesterday that began with the acronym and statement:

S.T.E.P. - Stop taking everything personally!

So it is back to the practice of looking inside for my peace, wholeness, sustenance, joy, love and most importantly, self-acceptance.  The rest will flow from that place.  Of this I am clear since I have proven this before.

Happy Sunday!  XOXOXO
Stefen

No comments:

Post a Comment