Thursday, January 7, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 4

I feel good and that is what matters most!

Are things where I want them? No, not completely.

Are things heading in the direction of my desires being fulfilled? You betcha! Faith can move mountains!

According to the book, "The Vortex", the contrasts I have been living and experiencing have launched numerous "rockets of desire". These "rockets of desire" cover every subject and every desire for expansion or newness I've ever thought or desired. The best thing is these "rockets of desire" are awaiting my ALIGNMENT in order to come to fruition. It's that simple.

I don't have to worry or struggle anymore. I just have to trust this and get my butt into ALIGNMENT with my Vortex (non-physical self) by reaching for improvement. The actions and steps to be taken will be obvious.

Every morning I meditate, pray and read inspirational passages to set the tone for my day. It is vital to me!

I want to share a document my Spiritualist Minister, Rev. Drew Vogt shared with us that he obtained from the Abraham-Hicks' website.  I read this every morning.

A Synopsis of Abraham-Hicks' Teachings
  1. You are a physical extension of that which is Non-physical.
  2. You are here in this body because you chose to be here.
  3. The basis of your life is freedom; the purpose of your life is joy.
  4. You are a creator; you create with your every thought.
  5. Anything that you can imagine is yours to be or do or have.
  6. As you are choosing your thoughts, your emotions are guiding you.
  7. The Universe adores your for It knows your broadest intentions.
  8. Relax into your natural well-being. All is well. (Really, it is!)
  9. You are a creator of thoughtways on your unique path to joy.
  10. Actions to be taken and possessions to be exchanged are by-products of your focus on joy.
  11. You may appropriately depart your body without illness or pain.
  12. You can not die; you are Everlasting Life.
I especially like number 10 as it reminds me that my focus on Joy and feeling good is my primary objective of this "diet" and my daily life. And so it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment