Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 3

Wow! I am amazed at how easy things have been lately. It seems counter to my human intellect that taking care of myself first, almost selfishly, really makes a difference in my life AND my relationships! I AM SEEING THE RESULTS!! Wow, I like that.

Now mind you I am not doing this for the results. I am doing this first and foremost to bring more peace and ease into my life. Lord knows I have spent many years forcing and manipulating the Universe to get what I wanted. All I had to do was figure out what I want, work on my connection and feeling good and then trust the results would show up.

Is this challenging at times? HECK YES!!!!! Sometimes I get so plugged in that it is hard to come back to Center. What do I do? I use some of the tools and processes outlined in the numerous Law of Attraction books, CD's, etc. to bring myself back to Center or a better feeling place than where I was. It works every time. I feel better within minutes.

My favorite tool so far is my Mala beads. I pull out the long strand and practice gratitude for each bead. I either just sit in gratitude or I say statements of what I am grateful for. It doesn't matter. Either way it works and moves me to a better feeling place. That is what it is all about, right? Feeling better and trusting my Vortex (non-physical self) to lead the way.

That's all for now... XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment