Monday, January 18, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 15

Yesterday was a crappy day!  REAL crappy!  I could not get out of my own way and get back into a good feeling space and be in my Vortex.  I was focused on what I was NOT getting from life and others.  Boy, oh boy, was I in a miserable place about it.

It wasn't until much later in the day after I'd given myself permission to release my tears of frustration and sadness that I had begun to feel better.  I had, unknowingly, gotten myself to a BETTER FEELING PLACE by these actions.  I had to release the sadness in order to get past it.  In releasing the sadness I immediately felt a sense of relief in my chest and heart.  I had freed up what had been blocked all day long.  Interesting how that works...

I also find it interesting that I had the direct experience that I had written about the previous day.  I had to practice what I had written about.  I did not see this for the longest time.  I just stayed in my place of being a victim and thought, "woe is me"...

The interesting thing is, I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS MISERABLE AND SUFFERING!

So, today I will endeavor to acknowledge and be grateful for the things that ARE here now and ARE COMING.  That is my intent anyway.  Check back tomorrow to see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment