Friday, January 8, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 5


It became bleedingly clear to me last night at my Mediumship Development Class that some people misunderstand what I mean by a "90-Day Vortex Diet". Oops! Let me clarify...

I can understand why some folks are reacting with surprise to my project's title! I don't need a nutritional diet! I am in excellent shape.

What I mean by a Diet is a mental, spiritual and energetic diet of the MIND or EGO.


I am "dieting" from the repetitive, conditioned reflexes, reactions and ways of being I have learned during this lifetime.

What I glean from the book, "The Vortex", is these conditioned and reactive responses to life are not necessarily life-affirming. Some of them are just downright destructive, judgmental and non life-affirming.

My "diet" is an exercise, an experiment and test of the concepts surrounding the Law of Attraction and repeated throughout Esther & Jerry Hicks' numerous books and CD's. I am practicing the tools and processes in this book to see what happens. Nothing more and nothing less.

I am practicing FEELING GOOD NO MATTER WHAT and keeping my eye on the prize. I am turning my cheek from my conditioned ways of being and practicing a "new" way of being.

Check back in as I continue to share my experiences...

No comments:

Post a Comment