Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 16


I feel much better today.  I was able to finally get a lot of "stuff" off my chest yesterday.  I feel lighter and more able to deal with what life brings me.

What I learned about myself is that I need to STOP being what I am not, be and express my SELF authentically in the moment and just trust the Universe.

I have spent the better part of my life holding back or being something I am not.  It was always all out of a sense of NOT wanting to rock the boat and be accepted.  The funny thing is I was never accepted in the first place when I was coming from this place.  Ha Ha Ha!  Why?  Because I wasn’t accepting and loving my SELF first; end of discussion.

So, I have a new lease on relationships based on OVER communication rather than too little, confronting my fears and tears and just allowing myself to feel and be real in the moment.  This is what I have been craving for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time.  I am finally ready to simply be myself, practice living in my Vortex and see where it takes me.

I find it interesting that I am being led to these conclusions in a safe and sane manner.  Except for some of the stress and feelings I am experiencing, I am being led thorough these lessons with an ease and grace that is delightful.

This Vortex Diet is bringing me very interesting experiences for expansion, growth and emotional relief…  Yee ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment