Sunday, January 17, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 14



I ran up against a GREAT question with a good friend of mine yesterday with regards to the Law of Attraction.

Where do feeling feelings or processing grief or similar human experiences fall in the Law of Attraction?

I personally believe that feelings are meant to be felt in the moment they come up.  I know if I stuff them they only get stronger, much stronger.  Also in stuffing them they tend to get triggered by some of the stupidest little things and usually an uncomfortable confrontation ensues.

There is a fine line between feeling feelings and LEANING on them.  I have had times in my life where I depended on my "story" or "feelings" or "trauma" to justify my existence or assist me in emotionally manipulating people and situations.  That is what I call indulging my feelings.  Actions or feelings shared in order to get something.   It is not a cleansing process when I am coming from this place.

I believe feelings have to be felt and expressed because they are part of the totality of that which we are.  We cannot get away from it.  We are what we are whether we believe it or not, whether we practice it or not and whether we honor and respect it or not.

Let me get a tad specific here.  I have been having some experiences in my life lately that are NOT what I wanted to create.  I have to deal with my feelings about these situations rather than turn a blind eye to them.  I have to feel and process these experiences to get to the LIE that I believe about myself or the situation.  It is part of the cleansing process.

Simply thinking positive and good things in these situations feels like trying to put a Bandaid on an infected cut.  I would NEVER do that.  I would wash and clean the wound thoroughly before going to the first aid kit for a Bandaid.  After dressing the wound would I learn from my mistake that caused the wound in the first place and resume with moving forward.

I have some wounds to clean this coming week!  Some of them I can clean on my own and some of them I will seek the help of others.  I believe all of this is progressing in the direction of my desires because through these processes I can feel the emotional and energetic improvement in my experience.

This is what it is all about for me and this is what this 90-Day Journey is all about.  Have a delicious Sunday!  XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment