Saturday, January 16, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 13

I really can't think of much to write about today.  I am in what feels like a holding and/or practicing pattern.

I am continuing to focus on feeling good and taking life as it comes.  This is the most important action I can take according to Esther & Jerry Hicks.  This IS the main focus of this "project" and the whole point!

I am in a place of practicing, practicing, practicing.

I feel like I am getting good at this, but I want to go deeper.  Much deeper!  What came up last night during meditation and conversation with my guides was to increase or amplify THAT feeling.  Great!  That was clear.

So that is my new level of practice.  Amplify the feelings of being in My Vortex.  It is time to turn up the volume and see what happens.  Today I will work on turning up the volume.

Let's see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment