Saturday, January 30, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 27

Yesterday was an amazing day.  It was my partner's Birthday so the entire day centered around him and celebrating his birth.  It was a delicious day!  It really, REALLY was...

The best thing I want to communicate is that by focusing on my Vortex or balancing my energy I am receiving not only physical results, but intuitive and intellectual results as well.  Let me explain...

The book, "The Vortex" tells me to connect and seek alignment with my Vortex before I do anything or say anything.  I have taken this to heart and have surrendered all of the unwanted to my Vortex.  I still notice from time to time, but I thank the contrast and remember it is what creates better situations in life.  Yes, contrast is good!

In surrendering all of this first, I am having ideas and thoughts come to me as a way to communicate with these individuals in my life.  I am getting clearer about what I want, need and desire and then I must communicate and share with others or set limits and make corrections at times.

Yesterday a phrase came to me during meditation and prayer time.  This phrase was used to communicate and share with another individual something of great importance to me.  The phrase that came to me was non-judgemental, loving and authentic to me.  When I shared it this person was so moved by what I said that they cried.  Wow!

I guess thoughts and mental inspiration are some of what I am attracting.  I like that because sometimes I get stuck and hold back what I have to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment