Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Diet - Day 17

Rain, rain, go away, come back another day...

What an interesting day!  It was a pretty busy day for me as I started classes again this week.  I pretty much ran around all day and got wet, REAL WET!

I can't think of much else to say except that I feel REALLY great since the emotional release I arrived at on Monday evening.  I'm sure the conversation between us also had a lot to do with this wonderful feeling...

I can't help but be awed by the fact that until I released the tears, fears and stress on Monday the "bottle neck" or resistance stayed firmly planted in my chest.  Not a great feeling!  I tried everything to release it.  I prayed, I meditated, I read, and I listened to inspirational music and messages.  All of that was good, but the resistance would not leave my chest.  I wanted relief!

I authentically acknowledged the resistance was there and admitted to myself that I felt vulnerable and frustrated.  Then, I actually began to release the resistance by crying and allowing the frustration and tears to come up and out.  Then, and only then, did I begin to feel relief.  AND that is exactly what this whole journey is about...RELEASING RESISTANCE.

The big lesson here for me is to feel what I am feeling and tune into it.  The Vortex tells me that by tuning into the emotions I am tuning into my emotional guidance system.  It will steer me perfectly at all times as long as I release the resistance.

That's all for today!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment