Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thought for the day...

I am sitting on my couch feeling wonderful, playing with Facebook and just feeling good. I am amazed at how easy life is becoming with this Vortex and Law of Attraction focus. It really is about feeling good and finding the next good feeling thought or experience. I am sure I will have plenty of stuff to write about in the next few months, but for now it feels like I don’t have much to write.

Well what just came to me was to use the Vortex to get organized and efficient. Yeah, that will work just fine.

So, what that means to me is to take a moment to check in with my Vortex or non-physical self and see what I am led to do after that. This feels good and feels like the right thing.

I am happy and complete today. All is well and so it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment