Monday, February 1, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 28

I spent the entire day resting and watching movies.  It was a deliciously lazy and perfect day to say the least.

What is neat about it is that I can now surrender to doing nothing and nurturing my SELF.  Before this experiment there was always something to achieve or somewhere to get or something to produce.  Now my actions are based upon being CONNECTED and feeling alignment with my non-physical self.

What is even neater about this is when I really do take care of my SELF and focus on feeling great the Universe responds and supports me.  I don't get any guff from anyone about anything.  Everything seems to just fall in place and no one argues or rebuttles my actions or intentions.  It is delicious!

The Reader's Digest version of this "aha" is that when I focus on nurturing me and being CONNECTED, the whole Universe supports me.  Hmmm!  I wished I learned this years ago...

Anyway, that is what is on my mind about yesterday...  XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment