Monday, February 8, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 35

Another day being anxious and stressing out over things I cannot control...other people and their behavior. It was a good day because it ended up well as I performed the same energy exercise I did on night 33 & 34.

It is interesting how easy communication can be if I open my mouth and share, ask questions or non-judgmentally share how I feel...

I have spent the better part of my life being afraid of communication on this level because it was harmful in the environment I grew up in.  Now that the cat is out of the bag and I have taken on this experience I see I have to deal with this and press through it.

It may cause me a tad of stress, but I am feeling a great deal of emotional relief by these actions and work I am performing with other professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment