Thursday, February 18, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 46


I feel great today.  I had an amazing experience last night where I actually got to watch myself and my body struggle with each other for a few minutes.  I was at a restaurant waiting for someone to show up.  He said he’d be there in a few minutes, but never made it. 

Thanks to my new "head space" I was able to watch my body try to get upset and go haywire, but I was able to simply watch it and stay calm and in control.  I really, REALLY felt like my old self again.  In control of the way I feel and in control of the direction I want to take my life.

It was like I was unwiring some faulty wiring that had been the result of the Meth addiction and trauma I have been through.  It was fabulous and very calming.

I see now that my upset with others was usually my "faulty" wiring and not the actual experience I was in that was causing me the reactions I was having.  Wow!  

The experience of Meth, according to my Psychiatrist, rewired my brain and neurotransmitters to fire at odd times and in odd situations.  I never took this as reality until last night when I was able to WITNESS my body from the SELF (my Vortex).

My friend apologized later for taking so long as we never met up.  I said, “no biggie” and I meant it.  Wow!  Freedom!  How delicious!!!!!

I am clear that I am onto something new in my life experience.  It is delicious, calm and powerful.  Let’s see where this goes from here…


No comments:

Post a Comment