Friday, February 12, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 40

Wow!  Another milestone reached. Almost to the halfway point!  Can you believe it?

Lately I have been experiencing an amazing life!  I believe everything I have been going through over the past few weeks has contributed significantly to this.  I have had conflicting thoughts and beliefs that were contradicting my progress.  In confronting these parts of myself I am now free from their influence.

I feel awesome! The more I practice what is coming to me the better I feel.  However, the best thing of all is that I am beginning to feel joy again.  This is wonderful!  It has been so long since I felt joy just because I am alive.

The more I consistently turn towards these tools and practices the better things are feeling and going for me.  Really!  I am now doing what I do because it is what I want to do and what I want to put out into the world.  Love and Joy!  I am doing my best to no longer focus on what I don't like or look for the manifestation of my desires.  The Joy that is bubbling up is enough.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment