Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 38

Yesterday was great!  I trusted my intuition and had a conversation with someone close to me that made a huge difference in the relationship.  I had been holding onto all kinds of baloney and "myths" about this person based upon my reactions and interpretations of this person's actions.  In other words, I was taking it all personally and making their communications and actions all about me.  Ha!  What a freakin' joke!

I was reminded of the book the Four Agreements and the first agreement, "Don't take anything personally."

In having this conversation and getting all my misinterpretations and myths out on the table, I was able to free myself of the mental garbage I have been carrying around.  Can you imagine how light I feel today.  It is wonderful!

The communication and conversation went extremely well and I feel closer, safer, more connected and intimate with this person.  I am so glad I took the risk!

Now I get to continue this process in other relationships but out of a place of self-love, not out of a place of being accepted.  These communications may or may not be expressed verbally.  It will depend on how close I am with the person as to how the conversation will go.

I think it is amazing what I have been going through.  I could say that some of it has been an unwelcome challenge.  But, if I step back and look at it from a space of detachment it actually is the fruition and manifestation of my desires and vibrational escrow.  Why do I say that?  Because it is these areas inside myself that have been contradicting my desires and preventing them from manifesting.  I cannot offer a contradictory vibration and expect to see results.

This especially holds true for the unseen and unconscious parts of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment