Friday, February 26, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 54

This is all about taking care of my SELF and feeling good.  Remember?

Well it seems the more I do this, the better I feel and the easier it is for me to turn away from contrast or unwanted conditions.  I feel like I am reaching a critical mass and that things are unfolding like "magic".

Yee freakin' ha!  It is about time.

I have some major ideas and developments that I want to share, but I have to let them stew for a few days.  I have to check them in with some of my trusted advisors and my partner, but I have a feeling it is all going to work really well because all of the details are lining up so easily and wonderfully.

The long story short...THIS STUFF IS FOR REAL!  IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!

The law of attraction is leading me to heal some very deep issues and things that have caused me to be separated in my mind from Source for too long.  This healing process did not feel so good at first, but now I can look back and see the feelings were my EMOTIONAL GUIDANCE SYSTEM trying to tell me something.  I was not in my Vortex!

I am now consciously back in the flow and heading down a road that I must.  I know all the details will fall into place with an ease and a grace that I haven't experienced for close to 16 years.  For this and so much more I am grateful.  So may it be...

No comments:

Post a Comment