Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 45

An interesting thought occurred to me this morning after my prayers...


I need to give myself room to breathe.  The point isn't to always soar with the eagles in my Vortex because that will not always be possible.  The point is to do the best I can at each and every moment to improve my focus and reach for what I am creating.

Yesterday, I did the best I could and it didn't feel so great, but by the end of the day everything was in amazing order and healing took place on so many levels.

I was a whiny, sarcastic bitch most of the day, but I vented with and got support from friends, went to a recovery meeting and did all the things I usually do to focus and stretch in the direction of what I am creating.  Wow, what an amazing lesson and result!

Incremental improvement is the lesson for me here.  I can't go from the bottom of the ladder to the top without climbing each and every rung.  End of discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment