Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 30


Wow!  30 Days already?

I feel awesome today.  I FEEL supported by the Universe.  I feel I am improving and growing despite some tiny little setbacks, or what seem to be setbacks...

This morning I cried a tad over some frustration I've been experiencing.  It was good to do this because I immediately felt emotional relief.  This is what climbing the emotional guidance scale (or ladder) is all about; improvement in how I feel.

This teaches me that crying or venting emotions are part of the process of climbing the emotional guidance scale.  When I push down or repress my feelings the just get stronger, but more importantly, it blocks my progress and the receiving of my Rockets of Desire...  Hmmmmmm...

One interesting new development I want to share is around the area of career.  I have been looking for work for almost three years now.  Uh huh, three years.  It can be a daunting process to say the least.

I have been working towards shifting my previous careers in sales & marketing, management and IT this whole time.  I have wanted to do something that FEELS good and uses all of my education, talents, desires and experience.  I want to work with and help others.  On Friday I got a call about a potential opportunity that seems like a great fit.  We'll see how this turns out...

The best part about this news is that I did not have to work for the result.  IT CAME TO ME!

I see this as a sign that I am on the right track with this Vortex Experience.  By focusing on feeling good and connecting with my non-physical self before doing anything I am inspired to do or say certain things or the things seem to be coming to me.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment