Monday, February 15, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 43

I spent the day resting and doing nothing yesterday.  I feel like I am coming down with something or my body is letting go of something so I just take my time and rest.

I had to avert going on my ALC training ride yesterday because of this and I am okay with that.  I missed seeing everyone and riding in the incredible weather, but I am glad I took care of myself.  I know from past experience if I take the time to nurture my SELF I will feel better much quicker.

You know how hard it is for me to sit still?  Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

I am the type of person that is almost always on the go with things to do and places to go.  I LOVE being busy.  I LOVE being around people.  I LOVE being outside and experiencing life.

It drives me crazy to have to sit still and rest, but at the same time it is good to do so from time to time.  The mental break is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment