Saturday, February 20, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 48

I find it so interesting how when I get my dreary feelings out of the way how wonderful things go.  I don't need to tell you how challenging these past few months and weeks have been.  It has been a huge challenge being me and trying to steer my ship.  It's been a great process because I am learning about myself and what works and what doesn't work anymore.  I have been gently led to processes and tools that support me wonderfully. This is great because I feel good.  It is about freakin' time!

I have been working towards reinventing my life since 2006.  I can look back now and see from this Vortex Experience that I have been in the way the entire time because of my focus.

When things went bad or weren't the way I wanted them, I would complain, lament and continue to focus on, "why me."  This goes against the Law of Attraction and always will.  I can see this throughout my entire life through my depression and anxiety, my sarcasm and my lashing out (or correcting) others.  I have been at the level of effect and not cause.

Over the past few weeks I feel like I have reached a critical juncture where I am not attached to ANY outcome anymore.  I just want to be at peace and feel good.  Nothing more and nothing less...

Sure I have things I want to create, but I know it is already on the way thanks to the law of attraction and my Vortex or vibrational escrow.  My job now is to be at peace, feel good and trust the process.  Keeping the eye on the prize means more to me now than at any other time in my life.

I only want to feel deep, profound peace and the delicious feelings that come from it.  That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment