Wednesday, February 24, 2010

the 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 52

One of the things I want to share is about gratitude and how important it is.

This is a practice I've recently added to everything else I've been sharing with you over the last 51 days.  It hit me as I continue to read the book, "The Vortex" again.  Remember, my task is to practice these principles exclusively for 90 days to see what happens.

For me this means reading the book over and over again, listening to spiritual music and chants only, praying and meditating often, working with my spirit guides and teachers and writing and sharing my journey.

The past few days I have taken to heart the practice of being grateful for things about people in my life.  Specifically, people that I have been having challenges with chronically or otherwise.  I am sure no one out there has crappy relationships they'd like to improve.

So as part of my prayer practices in the morning and evening I think of all the people I have less than lovely relationships with.  I find two things to consciously be grateful for with each and every one of them.  It sounds easy, but it isn't at first.  I has taken some serious focus.

What is the result?  I feel better AND I find I am able to focus on what I want much easier than on what I am not receiving or what I am frustrated with.

Thank you Abraham, Esther and Jerry!  I am becoming freer and freer in my head and in my heart.  I am sleeping much better and more soundly.  I wake up excited and ready for my day and I am beginning to smile, giggle and laugh again.  Oh wow,  yesterday I even caught myself singing joyfully....  Imagine that!

Have a delicious day in creating a delicious life!  XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment