Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 50

Wow, 50 days of hyper concentrating on the Law of Attraction and "The Vortex."  It has been quite a journey so far and I am clear it will continue to be so.  Only things are getting clearer and clearer and I am seeing the places and thoughts that have been keeping me stuck.

I have been creating using the Law of Attraction since early 2007 and I know now I had a conflicting focus and thoughts.  A lot of them.  I can see clearly now that in being depressed and anxious, I am focusing on what I don't want.  So, in obedience to the Law of Attraction, I got more of it.

Eew!

I am reminded of how powerful our word really is (and the Law of Attraction) by an experience a good friend shared with me today.

She recently took a job that she considered an in between job or a stepping stone to the next one.  It was a good job, but she kept saying to me and thinking to herself that it was a stepping stone and not the end result she wanted.

Well, she was let go by the employer and the reason the employer let her go was that they felt she wasn't there for the long haul.  They felt she saw it as a stepping stone to the next opportunity.

Wow!  Now that is proof positive of the power of our word, focus and thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment