Friday, February 19, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 47

I find it extremely interesting that now that I have reached and passed the half-way point on my 90-Day Vortex Experience I am in a place that feels like total peace, serenity and an unshakable faith about life.  Like I said yesterday I feel more like myself than I ever have and I am so grateful for that.  It feels AWESOME!  I take several moments every day to consciously be grateful.

I also consciously work with my energy body every day.  I focus on the delicious feeling of the subtle feeling of the energy and bliss it brings me.  It only takes a moment each time.  It isn't like I have to sit down and chant or be in an Ashram for hours at a time.  I just take a moment to feel my energy body, I take a deep breath to expand it, I feel gratitude and then I open my eyes and return to what I was doing.

What I am experiencing in this is an expanded sense of joy and freedom.  Wow!

Synchronicity is happening everywhere I turn and events seem to be lining up.  Whether this is true or not is immaterial.  I just know that I feel AWESOME and this is the whole point of this Vortex Experience.  I was tired and frustrated with my life and feeling like crap.  So I launched on this journey as a last resort to see what would happen to my life out of this "practice".

Well, let's run down some of the results or should I say benefits:

  1. I feel great.
  2. I feel peace.
  3. I feel faith.
  4. Did I say I feel great!
  5. I feel self-love.
  6. I feel gratitude.
  7. I feel joy.
  8. I feel free.
  9. I feel love for life.
  10. I feel love for others.
  11. I respect others where they are.
  12. I don't feel judgements in me anymore.
  13. I have patience.
  14. Did I said I feel great!

Ok, do you get the point?  I sure do!  I think I made the "right" choice in taking on this journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment