Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 37


I feel a tad better about things with my closest relationships, but I can’t help but notice how things don’t seem to change too much.  They are who they are and I can't focus on their behavior or actions or looking for results.  I like to compare this to the analogy of digging up seeds in a garden I have planted.  When I do that I stop the progress of growth or kill off the seedlings.  I would NEVER dig up seeds in a garden.  I know better.

So, why is this any different?  It's not!!!!!

My work is to focus on my SELF and trust the Universe to bring me my deepest desires and wishes.  This is what this whole Vortex Experience is all about.  Focusing on feeling good, turning away from contrast, allow things to show up, and then refocus some more.

I am not sure what to expect in my life and especially my relationships, however, I am going to keep on keeping on in this Vortex Experience and trust the Universe to show up the way I have been desiring and wishing for years.  It is about time to thrive again and if all I have to do is focus and feel good, then so be it.

I am grateful for life today, my health, living in San Francisco, my bicycle, my partner Gabriel, my mom, my cat, the peace I am beginning to feel and more importantly the disconnection from focusing on others and what they think, say and do as it relates to me.  Part of me feels so free it is wonderful.  I will continue to cultivate this and expand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment