Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 51

I have come to some very important decisions in my life and I feel VERY good about them.  These things have been bothering me for sometime and now I am finally free of the energy and emotions that have been dragging me down and blocking my progress towards creating what I've been seeking to create.

What it all really boils down to is that I have to take care of myself first and foremost!

I have to put myself first!  It isn't about being selfish, it's about self-care and self-love.  In doing this I am loving and honoring the divine spirit in all creation.  That which we all are.

The good news about this is things are improving the more I focus on my Self and my mental/emotional/physical health.

Yea!  Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment