Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 44

Wow did I get to see some UGLY stuff about myself yesterday.  It was perfect!

I guess all this focus on what I want to create has caused all that is unlike it to come to the surface.  I am confronted by it, but very glad about it.  I have had to first be honest with myself and then get into communication about it.  I have a lot to clean up in this relationship and I am anxious about what will get produced out of it.

I guess I can surmise that because I am feeling emotional relief in all of this that I can expect things to get better and better.  I must trust this because this is what Abraham Hicks' teaching states repeatedly.  They promised me that if I focus on taking care of my side of the street, love myself and feel good, then everything will come out as desired.

That is why I took on this project in the first place.  I was desperately frustrated and tired of my life the way it was.  Now as I inch along in this process I can feel the incremental improvement and the relief is FABULOUS!

Thank you Source!

No comments:

Post a Comment