Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reflexions and insights from my holiday travels.


Things happened better than I could have imagined during the Holidays. I kept focusing on being a good feeling place. I kept practicing being grateful and being of service and just holding a space for everyone I was around. It was a relatively relaxing experience all around.

I can now clearly see the wisdom in letting go and allowing myself to FEEL my way to a better life. I can see this is the way.

I simply focus on me and my connection in each and every moment. That is all I have to do. This connection feeds me, calms me down and gives me faith and hope.

These practices have paid off well during these holidays and have shown me they deserve much closer attention and focus; hence, my decision to go on an “official” Vortex Diet of the Mind.

We will see how this goes in the coming weeks as I blog about it and see what happens. 90-days commencing on January 4, 2010.

The things I would like to see show up are:

1. A deepening and enrichment of my relationship with my partner.
2. Abundance – expected and unexpected.
3. Job opportunities and possibilities.
4. Improved relationships with family and friends.
5. Positive momentum on all of the above.

There, I said it. I put it in writing. We’ll see how things go as we progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment