Monday, December 28, 2009

New Project!


Last night I watched the movie "Julie & Julia" and was inspired by Amy Adams role of blogging about her experience cooking through Julia Child's cookbook. Why do you ask? I have touched on wanting to be on what I call the Vortex diet for 90 days in several entries prior to this one.

However, I really want test the philosophy and guidance of Jerry and Esther Hicks in their latest book for myself and my life, "The Vortex".

I am going to officially begin again and blog every day about what I am experiencing on my 90 day journey. I want to not only chronicle it, I want to pass what I am learning about my SELF onto others that might be interested. I love writing in this manner and I want to write NOW, not later.

So, please check back for more updates and my sharing regarding this new "project". I will officially commence my Vortex Diet on January 4, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment