Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Days 86


I woke up feeling like shit today.  I had dreams about my partner. It seemed like a rewind back to my deep feelings of anxiety and depression because I was focusing on him as my source of feeling good.

Eew!

I jolted out of bed and went to a yoga class and dropped some tears and now I feel much better after that and meditating and checking in with my guides.

What I got clearly was that I have been trying to make something happen.  This is not the way of The Law of Attraction.  The law of attraction is based on me feeling good and nothing more and nothing less.

This is what page 44 of "The Vortex" said to me this morning:
"When the moment of thought is blissful and satisfying -- without the contradictory energy of trying to make something that has not yet happened, happen -- your Vibration is pure and powerful, and your creation can easily flow without hindrance."
So, today I get to work on myself and return myself to that space of feeling good no matter what is going on around me.  I cannot look to ANYTHING outside of my SELF for anything because that will not work.  It is all about feeling good and being connected and present to my Higher Self, the REAL SELF.  I will do things that feel good today and nurture me.

Today I am going to do spiritual quest things.  I need some answers to some deep questions and I need nature to help me do that.  I always feel so calm and centered when I am in nature and beholding the beauty and wonder there.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment