Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Days 62, 63 & 64

I have been so busy these past few days that I have been unable to catch up with my SELF and write.  I enjoy writing when I am authentically expressing myself.  I find it relaxing and educational.  As I write I learn about myself.  It also causes me to review the past few moments to see what I've learned from the contrast I am experiencing...

It is an interesting dance we are all involved in here.  On one hand we are taught the Law of Attraction and that Mind/Spirit are more real than what we see, hear, touch, taste and smell.  On the other hand we experience strong contrast to allow us to learn, grow and expand as a means to focus or "lean" more fully on that part of us which is non-physical.  It can be VERY distracting and shift focus from the non-physical to the physical.  Even still, we are eventually brought to our knees about this existence and that the non-physical is more real than the physical.  I know I have felt that way lately.

I feel like EVERYTHING I have tried to muster to create has failed me miserably.  I know now it is because I have been focusing on what I don't want or the appearances of contrast that are in front of me.  It is a challenge to shift focus to something that is intangible, but that is what this whole experience of the 90-Vortex Experience is about for me.  Focusing exclusively on the non-physical side of my SELF or my Vortex and stay there.  Allow the creations I have started to come to me.  I have seen a lot of growth and a lot of expansion.

This has created more faith in my self and reminds me of a time when I played in this dance so effortlessly.

What it all comes down to is that I have to tend to me, my vibration and stop worrying about the rest.

I have spent so much time worrying, worrying, worrying and looking for the outcome.  THIS IS NOT THE WAY OF PEACE AND JOY!

I have to remind myself of this moment by moment.  I have to shed the "stuff" that no longer works and trust the feelings I am feeling inside as I stay in touch with my SELF.  These feelings are like my own personal GPS system telling me which way to turn and which way not to turn.

The slightest feeling of resistance of or discord is a resounding, "no"; whereas, a feeling of relief or expansion is a, "YES".

I am trusting this more and more and I am finding peace in this.  This is my one true goal, The Peace of Source!

No comments:

Post a Comment