Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Days 69 & 70

What a great couple of days.  I am really getting in touch with staying in my Vortex and what that FEELS like.  Better yet, I like the results and synchronicities that are showing up.

I feel at peace, I feel good about my SELF, I feel good about my life and the direction it is taking.

Simply stated, this whole Vortex experience is about self-care and self-love.  Nothing more and nothing less.  My goal is to feel at peace at all times, no matter what.  If I am not experiencing peace, then I know I am in the way.  My thoughts and feelings are taking me away from my Vortex (Center).

A friend told me when I first started this journey that it would get easier and that I would reach a critical mass.  She was telling the truth!

The more I focus on feeling at peace, centered and connected (in my Vortex) the more wonderful life is getting.  The best thing is as my friend said, it is easier and easier to stay in my Vortex.  I simply recognize I am not in it and turn away from what I am experiencing (or resisting) and focus on getting back into my Vortex.

It took a while to get here, but it was well worth the journey because my passion and verve for life is returning.  I haven't felt this good in about 17 years.  Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment