Thursday, March 25, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Days 80


In the book, "The Vortex" I read this morning that there is NO WAY to jump from feeling like crap to the top of the emotional guidance scale.  I have to do this incrementally.  It is the ONLY way.  I can see how this has been my journey for the past couple weeks, but more importantly, the past 3 years or so.

Why do I bring this up?  To remind my SELF that this is not a quick fix journey.  For me, this is essentially rewiring and rethinking EVERYTHING about this experience called human life.

I don't know about you but I was taught to believe it if I see it.  I am now profoundly experiencing that it is actually the believing that is causing the seeing or experience.  It all starts with focus, mind, belief, intent and word.

I feel like I have been “waking up” to who and what I really am for the first time ever.  This is even deeper and more profound than this felt 17 years ago when I moved to San Francisco here from San Diego.  It feels like I am coming into my awareness and practice of my SELF as an energetic, non-physical being.  This is awesome because I feel like I am leaving a lot of ego behind.

This is about Source and not about me.  This is about Source expressing in and through this body and form called Stefen.  I can let go of my personality and remember that I am not this body.  I am so much more.  I am Source powerfully choosing to be here for the purpose of expansion and expression.  Stefen gets to enjoy the ride along the way...

How fun, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment