Saturday, March 20, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 75

What a lovely day!  I got to spend a lot of time by my SELF which was good for self-reflection.  I realized a lot of things that I have been judging about myself.  That was good because I got to let those things go.

I am clear that the only journey I can take is the one that is in front of me.  It is created by MY focus on my desires and my SELF and my connection.  I cannot control others, their comments or their ways of being, however, I can take myself away from those experiences if they do not feel nurturing to me.

I feel like I have been living a half-life of survival for just over three years now.  It seems to have taken me this long to "wake up" and "smell the coffee".  Well, it took whatever it took, huh?

I am now on the road of seeking out only good feelings and vibes and nurturing my SELF.  I cannot expect another to do that for me anymore.  When I do that I find myself dependent on them for my good feelings.  Eew!

I am heading down to the desert next week for a Vision Quest and to find my SELF again.  No distractions.  Just me, the peace and quiet of the desert and my favorite spiritual teacher.  I trust I will find what I have been seeking over the last few years because it feels like the right thing to do.  It feels expansive and like I am stepping into my own dominion.

I am grateful for life and for being alive in this wildly creative experience.  It is finally time to play and enjoy this experience and shed all the baggage I've picked up along the way.

And so it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment