Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 59


I am amazed at how easy this Law of Attraction really is.  I really is easy!  Hear me out...

It is just complex applying it and being CONSISTENT, especially when “stuff” comes up.  I certainly have a LOT of “stuff”.  What I am clear about is that improvement or emotional relief is my measurement.  How does it feel when I consider a course of action or allow myself to purge and cleanse myself?  Relief is my litmus test.  Does it bring emotional and energetic relief?

I have been going through some challenging times lately.  The neatest thing is that I have allowed myself to cry or be angry about something.  Why?  Because it brings emotional/energetic relief.  Hear me out...

If I am holding onto my anger it becomes resentment.  Further down the emotional ladder.
If I am holding onto sadness it can become angst or stress or anger.  Further down the emotional ladder.

So, in allowing myself to cry and purge/cleanse what I am feeling, I am bringing IMMEDIATE RELIEF to my Self.  I feel RELIEF after crying or expressing my suppressed anger in a safe manner.  The angst goes away and I am once again sitting in my Vortex.

With the release of those feelings I am opening up to things that far surpass my human intellect.  Magic and miracles seem to happen right in front of me.  REALLY!

God I love this experience and journey!  It has been so rewarding and exhilarating.  My passion and excitement for life is returning once again.  Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Well-stated Stefen. Letting go of negative energy can be unpleasant in the near-term but is empowering in the long-term.

    All the best in The Vortex!

    ReplyDelete