Thursday, March 11, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Days 66


I feel amazing and it just gets better and better every day.  I feel more and more like my old self and that none of the stuff I have been through is that big of a deal.  It was all for my expansion and evolution.  Well I feel like I have arrived and it is a delicious feeling to be comfortable in my own skin again knowing who I am and where I am going.  All really is well.

I spoke with a good friend this morning and he was VERY supportive of something I've been considering lately.  He said that it sounds like I have thought it through completely and agrees with my thoughts and feels like it is a good thing for me to consider.  How interesting!

I know I didn’t need that confirmation, but it is yet another synchronicity I cannot ignore.  Wow!

I am getting more and more excited about life in combination with The Vortex and Law of Attraction.  I feel excited for the first time in a LONG time.  Gracias a Dios!

So, today is an adventure of work, service and education and growth.  It will be a delicious day and I can't wait to see what happens and shows up!  Wow, did I say that?

No comments:

Post a Comment