Monday, March 1, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 56

What a wonderful day it was.  Resting, relaxing, playing with friends and KNOWING that things are flowing easily and effortlessly.

It seems the more I practice these principles, the better things seem to be coming together.

I REALLY MEAN THAT!!!!!

Remember I've been sharing about a few relationships where they are NOT where I want them to be?  Well these relationships are improving just by the fact that I am expressing gratitude daily for these people. Real gratitude, not made up stuff!

I am also focusing on what makes me happy and content as opposed to worrying about what the world can give me to achieve this space.

I can honestly say that at Day 56 things are improving and a momentum seems to be arriving that is unparalleled.  It is uncanny, wonderful and exactly what I needed.

Now the rest is about continuing these practices daily no matter what, not just when things are crappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment