Friday, March 19, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 74


I feel good today!  Things are moving along perfectly and I don’t even have to know how or why.  They just are.

I am looking forward to getting away to Palm Springs for Spring Break next weekend.  I need to get away and relax for a few days and have some solitude in the peace and quiet of the SoCal desert.  I don’t know what I will find there, but I am so looking forward to the journey and experience.  I know I will find my path down there and the guidance I need to move forward with this latest phase of life.

I KNOW that all is well.  This is the most important thing to remember.  Nothing else matters than that I feel good and press forward with good vibes and great expectations.  All is well and so it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment