Friday, March 5, 2010

The 90-Day Vortex Experience - Day 61

I am at a loss of what to write for a change.  Can you believe that?  I can't!

I feel like I have crossed a major hurdle in my life experience and have dealt with some major issues and "stuff" inside myself that were blocking my progress with this Vortex Experience.

The long story short; IT WAS ALL ME AND IN MY MIND!

I had conflicting thoughts and beliefs that were contrary to my Vortex and Vibrational Escrow.  I see this as if I were clearly looking at a beautiful sunset on the beach.

Now I feel at peace, AND I still have to practice what I have been practicing.  STAYING IN MY VORTEX and focusing upon what I want to create or upon things I am grateful for.  Moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day, etc...  It is a never ending process of conscious focus and conscious creation.

Can you dig it? I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment